|Test case code showing a portion of the S&P 500|
Jaanga is being re-programmed as a widget.
The benefits include:
- No browser plug-in or program install necessary
- No intermediate servers are required
Jaanga is an ongoing project. In the next few weeks and months here are some of the features and benefits you might start seeing:
- Near-real-time data - no 15 minute delay
- Trails or tails so you can see where a symbol is going
- Access to over a thousand symbols on a single screen
- Index numbers as plot lines
- Themes with better readability
- Views or setups that are more compelling
- Currently pulling data every five seconds. Can it be faster?
- Streaming data
- Mash-ups from multiple sources
- 3D views with six degrees of freedom
- Recording and storing data for instant replay
- Far more complex behaviors being modeled
- Automated capturing of fresh outliers
The deluge of data affects not only economists, journalists, scientists, it affects humble script writers too. The best new invention may just be about making good use of what is there already.
"This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."
- Winston Churchill